Thursday 23 September 2010

Warners release new Hereafter one sheet poster design

Yes, it's here at last. Here is the latest official poster release for all the Eastwood poster collectors out there. A rather striking design it is too. I'm hoping there will be variations on this design for other countries, something that is not done too often these days. As soon as I know of anything else, you'll know.

Below: The British quad poster for Hereafter 30x40
Below: A slight variation on the British design, but there was not much else used for the poster designs around the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Murk

Clint's archive said...

Hey Murk, thanks for leaving a comment. Be sure to check all around the site, there is tons of material added every day. Over the last 24 hours I have added a dozen reviews and around 30 or so images.
Good to always have you here!
TCEA

Clint's archive said...

No problem at all. I know how you feel I am a collector myself although sadly I have nothing yet on hereafter. You are welcome here anytime friend.
TCEA