Wednesday 27 November 2013

FB CINE 70's

I just wanted to mention a fabulous group on Facebook, CINE 70'S. The group was created and run by Matt Gemmell Robertson (also a big Eastwood fan). If anyone has any interest at all in 70s cinema I recommend you make a visit as soon as possible. There you will find lots of Clint Eastwood, Bruce Lee, Charles Bronson and much much more. I only recently hooked up with the crew who are a fabulous group of people and made me feel very welcome. Needless to say, I think I will be spending any free time I get in their company. Chatting with Matt earlier, he informed me he had seen Clint when he was present at the première of White Hunter, Black Heart in Edinburgh during 1991. Matt got to briefly meet Clint, and explained 'I asked Clint if he would ever do a Horror film, and he replied that he would - if the right script came along'. Matt then shared a few photos with me and very kindly allowed me to post them here. Eastwood was just leaving to attend the première. Thank you Matt, for the use of the photos and for making me feel very at home at Cine 70's 

No comments: