Wednesday 16 April 2014

THE CLINT EASTWOOD ARCHIVE SHOP

THE CLINT EASTWOOD ARCHIVE SHOP
I've been meaning to add this for some time now. Over many years of collecting it was obvious that I was going to accumulate a number of duplicate items. So instead of letting them sit around I thought it would be an idea to create this space to offer such items for sale. As a collector - I would of course always be open to trade - should you have anything to offer in exchange for an item - perhaps you have some original bw stills I don't have? If so, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you.
If you wish to purchase anything I have here, p/p will be added @ actual cost and specific to each location. 

I will be adding items to the shop as and when time permits - so check back often. I will also add a quick link to the shop at the top of the blog's side panel. I hope you enjoy looking around it. 

Magnum Force R1 (USA) DVD Near Mint Includes: Original Documentary Hero Cop Yesterday and Today, Original Trailer, Remastered in Dolby Digital 5.1 £3 + p/p




















Crawdaddy Magazine April 1978 £6 + p/p
US Magazine Great Cover and 9 page article (A Fistful of Critics by Robert Ward) with good photos. A very collectable magazine - (shown here for illustrative purposes). The spare copy I have has some small cover spine separation (about 2") from top and a small piece of address label on front bottom left. Other than that it is in excellent condition throughout with tight binding and no rust to staples.




















Look Magazine July 1979 Near Mint £8 + p/p
Great cover story, includes 10 page feature/interview by Chris Hodenfield (Clint Eastwood: 'Let's go to lunch and B.S. for a while'). Plus a nice Colour Double Page Spread Paramount Summer Vacation Plan including Escape from Alcatraz.





















Cinema Retro Dollar Special, a superb 80 page glossy magazine dedicated to Sergio Leone's classic trilogy. 
£9 (includes p/p within the UK) 





















Paint Your Wagon Original cinema Souvenir Program. Art by Peter Max Soft Cover Program measures: approx: 8 1/2" x 11 1/2" and has 32 pages. Near Mint £15 (incs free p/p in UK). 




















Lady Godiva, 1955, Original and very rare UK DVD by Universal, released on DVD at the tail end of the DeAgostini The Classic Clint Eastwood Collection. This was one of the bit part films that starred Clint while he was under contract to Universal Studios. Less of these DVDs were being distributed, as most people were only interested in Clint's starring feature films. For the real fans, they were of course the most wanted of titles. 1.85:1 Ratio, also Includes Original Trailer, case, insert and disc are Excellent, £15.00 incs free UK post. 





















The Man from Malpaso 1993 (2006) Original and very rare UK DVD. Released on DVD at the tail end of the DeAgostini The Classic Clint Eastwood Collection. This is a well respected Documentary which is told by Clint himself. Guests include Gene Hackman, Jessica Walter, Forest Whitaker and more. Case, insert and disc are Excellent, £15.00 incs free UK post. 























THE EIGER SANCTION CLINT EASTWOOD, Original 1975 Australian Daybill 13x30 Inch (Great size for Framing) poster.
I have a spare double of this, the full colour Day bill (not the re-release duotone) – in perfect untouched condition. If anyone wants this spare for £30 let me know, if sold in uk I will include p/p in that too, so it works out a pretty good deal overall… if interested please leave a comment and email, I will still see it without publishing it.

3 comments:

Undeniable said...

I have the Pale Ale poster and a bottle with cap. Also used menus from the Hog's Breath Inn
Strange things to collect but I like them.

Unknown said...

Is the Eiger poster still available?

Clint's archive said...

Hi, yes, I believe I still have it, leave me an email, which won't be published.